Our members are important to us – as you are on the front lines of our society. As a committed member within the SelfMade Health Network, you have pledged to take an active role in advancing our mission and to join groups around the country to make a difference.
Network Member organizations agree to:
- Learn about the mission, target audience and goals of the SelfMade Health Network
- Connect SelfMade Health Network with the appropriate staff within member’s organization that will be engaged in activities (may be more than one)
- In accordance with member organization’s social media policy, engage with SMHN on Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Facebook Share SMHN resources with colleagues, peers, partners, etc.
- Participate in annual SMHN Member Feedback Survey to share how you have used SelfMade Health Network resources in your work and provide feedback on how we can improve.
- Share local community tobacco-related or cancer prevention news with SelfMade Health Network for inclusion in our member new section, newsletters or as a featured resource. Information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in quarterly SMHN member calls to provide input on current trends and evidenced based strategies to address cancer prevention, early detection, and survivorship and/or tobacco use prevention and cessation.